Doesn’t that look delicious? Well, it was! This salad, which contains many Grower’s ingredients, was custom created to help lower inflammation and ease fluidity within joints. Now you can make it and feel great too!
SUPER FOOD SALAD
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 oz sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 2 oz chopped cashew nuts
- 5 tbsp goji berries
- Acai juice, apple cider vinegar, garlic, olive oil, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper
- If using dried goji berries, soak in water until rehydrated.
- In a saute pan, toast the raw garlic in the dressing oil for a few minutes. Let cool. Mix in other dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Toss all ingredients together and enjoy!
Adapted from a student recipe from Nutrition Therapy Institute
Tags: acai, anti-inflammatory, apple cider vinegar, blueberries, cabbage, carrots, cashews, cayenne, cooking, edamame, fruit, garlic, goji berries, grape tomatoes, joint health, kale, kitchen, nti, olive oil, organic, pepper, recipe, red onion, salad, sunflower seeds, vegetable