Do you live and breathe organic or do you know someone who does? Do you want to acknowledge businesses that strive to be the best in organic?
Now is the time to proclaim your favorites in the world of organics, as Grower’s Organic is kicking off its FIRST EVER Grower’s Organic Awards! The Grower’s Organic Awards will recognize top-notch businesses, including restaurants, grocers and growers. These businesses will best represent the organic way of life by proving their dedication to organic foods and processes. These award recipients will have proven excellence by serving the community of organic produce and placing special emphasis on the benefits of environmental sustainability.
Best Local Organic RESTAURANT
- Award 1: Best use of seasonal organic products
- Award 2: Most resourceful use of organics
- Award 3: Most beneficial use of on-site organic garden
Best Organic GROCERS
- Award 1: Best selection of organic produce available
- Award 2: Most informative to consumers (provisions of organic recipes, organic knowledge, etc.)
- Award 3: Best community involvement (by employees)
Best Organic GROWERS
- Award 1: Most exotic item grown by organic farmers
- Award 2: Exemplifies employee support
- Award 3: Community involvement (educational aspects, field trip availability, etc.)
How It Works
Your votes and the Grower’s Organic team will determine the recipients of the Grower’s Organic Awards.
Nominations will be accepted starting September 10, 2012. Submission deadline for candidates is September 24, 2012.
Winners will be announced on October 1, 2012!
Submissions must include the company’s name, business description, contact details (address, phone, email), years in business, and company website URL. The submission must also include how the company best represents the nomination category.
Submit all votes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewards and Recognition
Winners of the Grower’s Organic Awards will receive full recognition for their contributions to living organic. They will receive a gift certificate from Grower’s Organic to continue their organic efforts. There will also be a fantastic networking opportunity, as winners will be invited to a Taste of Organic roundtable dinner with Grower’s Organic Co-Founder and Leader, Brian Freeman. An exclusive invitation will follow once winners are determined.
On your marks…get set…NOMINATE!