New and exciting things are happening here at Grower’s Organic!
In the coming weeks we are kicking off our 2017 produce box program and on-site farmers market. Established in 2005, Grower's Organic is a place where you can find the highest quality and freshest organic produce year around. We provide a vital link in the food chain between the consumer and farmers, while embracing organic sustainability and environmental stewardship. We are dedicated to promoting fair trade and parity for farmers while sourcing the freshest produce.
Why join our produce box program?
1) Support local: Grower’s Organic is a small, locally owned company that focuses on sourcing and distributing organic and sustainable foods. We offer a wide variety of products from Colorado and beyond.
2) Get fresh: Our products are delivered on a daily basis. We are committed to providing the highest quality ingredients.
3) Help the environment: Going organic betters the health of the environment by increasing biodiversity, promoting soil health, and reducing chemical run and more!
5) Try new foods: Not sure how to use that kohlrabi? Don’t worry, we have you covered. We will give you ideas of how to use the produce in your box on a weekly basis. Recipes, advice, and expert cooking tips to get you started.
6) Know where your food is coming from: We will give you the inside scoop. We support small farms from Colorado to California, and stay as regional as possible. Chat with us about the farms we source our produce from and the products they put their hearts into.
We believe in the power of good, organic food and we are looking forward to connecting with YOU on a weekly basis!
Want to Sign up to receive emails about this week's box contents? Use the form below!: